Just returned from school and tracked down nothing to eat ? Try not to arrange up head to the kitchen and make something fast and sound !
Small size spaghetti : “Coquillettes”
1) Wash The Cucumber and the tomatoes.
2) Boil water for the spaghetti.
3) Chop the vegetables to minuscule pieces.
4) When the water bubbles put a tad of salt in the water and afterward the spaghetti , ensure the sum you put is correct don’t put excessively , pick little size spaghetti called “Coquillettes”
5) Put them in the water and heat up the for about ~12 mins while you hack one little size onion into tiny pieces.
6) Put the onion and the tomatoes and the cucumber (all chopped) in a major bowl.
7) When the spaghetti are done dispose of the water, then, at that point, wash them with cold water and add them to the vegetables.
8) For the dressing you will require : 2 tablespoons of Olive oil , 2 tablespoons of vinegar and 3 runs of salt* (discretionary, you can add as much salt as you need).